This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DinnerOnDemand #CollectiveBias Phew. It’s official, midterms are over and I only have 5 weeks of college left! Speaking of midterms and classes, I wanted to share with you this incredibly easy one pot pasta. On Mondays through Thursdays and I have classes from 7:30 AM until 7:30 PM. No, I am not exaggerating. I have a seriously bad habit of eating out that I’ve been trying to cut. But one thing is for sure, when I get home I want a no-fuss meal that can curve my hangry attitude. The recipe is extremely easy, I promise even you cooking rookies could make it.
Now normally when you think of spaghetti you think of having to wait for the water to boil, cooking the noodles, draining the noodles, etc. When I was grocery shopping at Wal Mart this week I notice that a brand that I love released these Barilla Pronto Pasta products. They are an authentic Italian food brand, that brings well-being and quality taste to your table, thanks to the perfect match between pasta and sauces. I picked up the Spaghetti (you should too next time you’re at your local Wal Mart!) just to see what this “Pronto” was all about. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the “Dinner on Demand” motto they have. You can now enjoy pasta without having to boil or drain water, meaning you can skip those time consuming steps and create an amazing one-pan dinner! I paired it with the Barilla Marinara Sauce to create a delicious plate.
- Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 box of Barilla Pronto Spaghetti
- 1 jar of Barilla Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Shredded parmesan for topping
- Start by prepping your meatballs. Mix in a bowl together your ground turkey, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, and half of your onion (diced).
- Form balls with your mixture and cook on the stovetop on medium to high heat.
- Once the meatballs are cooked 3/4 of the way through, add the rest of your ingredients to your pan.
- Cook and stir occasionally for roughly 10 minutes.
- Ta-da! Serve with shredded parmesan.