During our fun Cinco De Mayo party we devoured the Margartia Cake in about five minutes. Since we were having a boozy cake with lots of tequila, I knew we needed to find another cocktail to indulge in other then margs. (Although, I really don’t need an excuse for those!) Now I know you don’t normally think of Rum when it comes to this holiday but this Cilantro Mojito will definitely change your mind. It’s the perfect light drink that your party goers will love!
- 8 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 6 oz white rum
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup
- Coconut water
- In the bottom of a cocktail mixer, muddle the cilantro, simple syrup and rum.
- Juice the limes and pour over.
- Next, fill the mixer with ice, shake, pour into glasses, then top off with coconut water.
- Serve and enjoy!