I really love it when two worlds collide, kind of like the idea of fruit pizza. I mean what’s better then pizza and dessert? Combine them and NOTHING! This is something super easy to make and pretty quick too!
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- Strawberry cream cheese
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Fresh fruit of your choosing
- First start by cooking your crust. Roll out the sugar cookie dough directly onto a circular pizza pan with a piece of wax paper down.
- Cook for approx. 11 minutes. (You want the edges to be cooked but the center to be slightly underdone so it's chewy.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread your cream cheese onto the pizza and cover with toppings! Enjoy!