Instead of thinking about how we have one (long) more day until the weekend, let’s pretend we’re indulging in this delicious cobbler recipe!
It’s seriously the easiest, most delicious cobbler I’ve ever tried, and you can tweak it in so many ways to make it to your liking. Obviously you can make it with any sorts of fruit, we chose an arrangement of berries but I think it would be equally good with something like peaches or apples. See below for the deets!
- Fruit of your choice
- Yellow cake mix
- 1 can of Sprite
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash, slice & prepare fruit.
- Layer your fruits in an oven-safe dish to your liking.
- Sprinkle your cake mix (in original form) over your fruit. This will be your topping.
- Sprinkle your can of Sprite evenly over it all.
- Top with powdered sugar.
- Bake at 450 degrees, 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil and 15 minutes uncovered.
- Let sit for 10 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Serve with ice cream, cool whip, and any other desired toppings!
Shop The Post
Dish-ware from Anthropologie, Flowers & Ingredients c/0 Whole Foods